Keyhole Surgery to solve most of the Shoulder ligament problems where a small camera is inserted to visualize the joint in a monitor.
Arthroscopy may be recommended for these shoulder problems:
- A torn or damaged cartilage ring (labrum) or ligaments
- Shoulder instability, in which the shoulder joint is loose and slides around too much or becomes dislocated (slips out of the ball and socket joint)
- A torn or damaged biceps tendon
- A torn rotator cuff
- A bone spur or inflammation around the rotator cuff
- Inflammation or damaged lining of the joint, often caused by an illness, such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Arthritis of the end of the clavicle (collarbone)
- Loosebodies that needs to be removed
- Shoulder impingement syndrome, to make more room for the shoulder to move around
Well advanced techniques in repairing recurrent dislocation shoulders and muscle tears (rotator cuff tears) from accidents and sports injuries are commonly done.
Only few centers in India do Arthroscopic advanced Shoulder surgery and we are one among the excellent Shoulder surgery center.